We would like to show you an example of how one of our many clients saves hundreds of dollars off clearance fees a month.
- Company Name: Urban Manor
- Location: Mississauga ON
- Type of business: Retail Furniture
- Average number of shipments per month from the U.S.: 8
- Average value of shipment: $ 2700
- Previous Customs Broker previous fees: Brokerage fee, line fee, CFIA fee, COD fee
- Previous Customs Broker total average clearance cost per shipment: $ 75.00 (Includes brokerage fee, line fee, CFIA fee, COD fee)
- Total monthly clearance costs with previous customs broker: $ 600 (Based on an average of 8 shipments per month)
Bay City Brokers
- Bay City Brokers Customs Brokerage Fee: Flat brokerage fee NO additional fees.
- Bay City Brokers total average clearance cost per shipment: $ 25.00
- Total monthly clearance costs with Bay City Brokers: $ 200 (Based on an average of 8 shipments per month)
Average monthly savings off clearance fees in comparison to previous customs broker (brokerage fee, line fees etc) : $ 400
Importing various types of furniture and accessories from the U.S., Ron has found our services to be of great value. Ron at Urban Manor was paying roughly $75.00 for a shipment of accessories valued at $ 600.00. Paying that much for customs brokerage fees on such a small shipment made Ron search for a better option. Through a reference Ron came across our customs brokerage services and is now paying a third of what he used to pay in customs brokerage fees. Ron is no longer reluctant to order furniture and accessories from his various U.S. suppliers and is happily saving roughly $ 400 a month off clearance fees.